CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

SCORPION!!!!

Planning sleep early today de but still watching youtube
i sat in front the computer
my sis sat back to me
suddenly i heard her voice ,overwhelmed with fear
"soo min...soomin..." her voice crescendo-ing
i thought is frog and turn around
nearly scream out
"A SCORPIAN!"
OH GOSH
He v cool de walk into my room
his size quite huge.....scary.
He come from where?since my hz door all locked ad..
Without any hesitation i shouted:"Mummy!Come!Mummy!"
No response..i noe tat time is midnght
Again...
"Mummy!!Scorpion!Faster come!Scorpion!"
ltr daddy and mummy rushed in with hockey stick in their hand
then he died
left my sis and i there with opened-mouth
i m not sure this thing came from where...wat i sure is we both sure cant sleep tonight
Last..
Luckily i din sleep early tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment