CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 15, 2013

130315

Well, the clocking is ticking, time is taking an Allegretto speed, Monday is coming.
I've imagine every possibilities for things to happen in the day. Yes it has become The Day for me. I told myself I should expect the worse , I don't want to end up like some losers who just can't accept their failure and disappointment. Tha day is getting closer and I'm getting all stress up. Seriously I've been counting down the second I opened my eyes every morning, I've been counting down for like every hours, I managed to find myself some distractions and they just didn't work out well. I keep telling myself, no matter what happened, whoever becomes the winner, don't be jealous because that wasn't mine at the first place, it's for them who hard works paid, it's for the people who deserves it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment