CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 23, 2013

130923

There are certain types of people around us, they just aren't  born or designed to accounting. Simpan kira-Kira is not their destiny !
Yes I'm talking about myself. 
Sounds all cool didn't I ? Not really
Accounting. I can't help but think of him. Part of me shamelessly hoping that he's still by my side, teaching and guiding me, pointing out my mistakes, challenge me, mock me, and things that will never happen. Because the helplessness and unknowns are so familiar that hurts. I hate my soft side that always trigger the eagerness for him. But still, what's happened can't be undone. A hell lot of changes occur in everyone. In him. He's not coming back and I know it. Well, guys at here are different, kinda hard to understand. Definitely better. And I'm looking forward to every possibilities to be with the betters. 
Lastly, good night ! <3 


0 comments:

Post a Comment