CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2014

140518#random#

Must be so hard to be with me.
I'm suck in many things and I know that.
I can't even make myself to fix those problems. I've trouble dealing with people I really cared. It's kinda challenging to me that how to express myself without annoyed people. What I'm trying to say here, I miss home because I miss the feelings being spoilt in the house and nobody will talk a thing. I miss home because the whateverness I can do and everyone will bear with me. This is life. This is uni. You're looking for ppl who's capable of reading your mind and intentions yet they stay with you in the end ? Are you for real ? You're starting to reveal your true self. You've exposed yourself to risks. Dreamy-feely wasn't helping the situation. Your boyfriend is way too amazing and almost perfect to be real. The problem is not him. But reality. You thought you're normal species, but you're devil kind. 
So the devil knows how to smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment