CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

130507

You've forgot all the things we've been through, I mean all. Your love for me were so vulnerable, you choose the new one. Your better one. You're not my innocent chern Yan who were only love Wong Soo min because we were first love for each other. Not anymore. You've no idea how you tore my heart into pieces when you told me you pick her over me. You don't love me anymore. Our relationship more than 1 year can't beat your college crush, your supposed-to-be-mistake-from-beginning relationship. Hurts like hell you know. Your promises, your words, your gifts, carrying all our would-be-gone love, they were real. At least they once were. But the only thing I'm sure about, I didn't forget. I won't. You did but I don't. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment