CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

130508

The pain never stop. Never been through never know. Miserable. I'm naive and stupid, I still believe a part of you actually belongs to me, only me, a real and sincere chern Yan. Our every first time, every date every outing every fight, I know why you pick her over me. I know, I bet you compared her to me all the time. I'm always the worse I know. I can see why you love her, despite all the things we've been through together. I've lose. And the feelings never go away. You don't give a shit about me anymore, she's the only person that you think about now, I'm no more, I'm nothing to you. After what we've been through, no more, to you, we've nothing, this is nothing. Damn it. I'm so pathetic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment