CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

130514

I still can't stop thinking about you. The pain seems faded but the truth is I just feel numb. I hope this is going to a right way. I think of you I still do, but at least you've stay away from my dream. I feel hurt, but at least I've manage to feel things other than pain. Not only pain anymore. I feel cheated because you don't love me yet you still pretend to, but at least there's still many people care for me, actually love me within their heart.
Yea I'm definitely moving on. I still feel horrible sometimes, but at least I've found my smiles back. My stomach feel sick and my appetite gone by the thought of you, but at least I've eaten more now. I'm trying so hard to find back my old self. The one before I met you and love you. Without you my life will never complete. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment